Important news for advertisers
Our July 2014 issue will contain all the (updated) company and product detail from January’s Directory in a new Sportslink Buyersguide Winter Directory format.
Inclusion is free (and automatic) for companies and brands who were in the January edition and those who have listed since.
It’s a great opportunity to hop on board, and take advantage of a full 12 months listing comprising two print editions and fully-searchable online.
Sportslink Buyersguide Winter Directory takes on a bright new look within the popular digest-sized format.
Following the established Buyersguide style, product categories will be arranged in groups, with a bright editorial focus, and opportunities for targetted promotion including:
• display advertising with prominent ‘top-of-page’ positioning (minimum half page);
• popular Showcase advertorial promotions in a range of three sizes... all with corresponding complimentary online presentation in the mysportslink.net website and newsletters.
• new low-cost modular ProductSpots will be presented in an updated e-newsletter area and as part of a 12-unit grid in the print edition. Online, there will be a link to the ProductSpot section, showing the latest promotions. Power users can buy heavily-discounted blocks of six or 12 ProductSpots to use in a six-month period – with a minimum of two newsletter exposures guaranteed for each spot – with a free Directory Company Listing included.
• Mini Showcase promotions – including up to 200 words of text and one photograph – go online for six months, and include newsletter links and a prominent new Half Page print format.
These are in addition to existing standard advertising opportunities in print and online:
• Showcase in Double-Page, Whole Page and 'Mini' Half Page sizes... all with full online support – including graphic rotations on the mysportslink.net homepage, plus links on our website homepage and e-newsletters. Online-only Showcase promotions are also available.
• Display Advertisements in DPS, Whole Page, Half Page, One-Third, and One-Quarter Page sizes. Half Page and above have included online support including links on our website homepage and e-newsletters.
• Buttons and banners – in specific content sections as well as on the homepage – are a further part of our online offering.
“Following the success of our 24-hour news website and the online Directory, we’re responding to changes in retail and publishing worldwide,” says managing editor Maggie Coleman. “We’re keen to have any feedback and hope we shall have your ongoing support.”
Sportslink Buyersguide now offers you two big opportunities a year to leverage the reader-appeal of our unique Directory content across a full range of product and service categories. Don’t miss the winter edition, coming now for publication in late July 2014.
What should you do now?
• If you already have a listing in the 2014 Sportslink Directory, or have listed online since, make sure we have any updates to the information published at once;
• If you don’t have a listing, now’s the time to come aboard Australia’s only sporting goods and outdoor trade directory;
• Take advantage of launch offers and discounts to leverage the pulling power of established and new promotional products.
|No Related Articles|